Clique Photo Club
Your May Challenge theme is "Animals".
Entries must have a strong animal element and can range from the family dog to a giraffe at the zoo, or from rescued joey to the winner at a poultry show.
Submissions with or without a human element are eligible and entries can fall into several categories of photography, including portraiture, daily life/photojournalism, and macro.
Clique is hosting workshops in Sydney and Melbourne to help members create an entry for this Challenge. To see what's on, visit our events page.
The winner of the May Challenge wins a Clique prize pack valued at more than $1500, including:
- Adobe: A 12-month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
- Momento Photo Books: A $100 voucher.
- PosterCandy: A custom poster.
- Tulloch Wines: A $100 bottle of wine.
- Fairfax Syndication: A framed 16×20 inch print of your winning photo or a photo from the Fairfax Syndication archive.
- Fairfax Photographic: A portfolio review by a Fairfax Media photographer from The Sydney Morning Herald or The Age.
- The Store by Fairfax: A $150 voucher
- Manfrotto: A compact tripod, essential camera backpack and lens cleaning kit with a combined value of $330.
To watch the video tutorial and enter the May Challenge, visit: cliquephotos.com.au/shoot/may-challenge.