- This event has passed.
Coastal photography workshop – Melbourne
February 18 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Recommended photographer skill level/s: Beginner to Advanced.
Spend the golden hours of the day capturing one of Melbourne’s most famous vistas and improve your photography skills along the way.
Under the direction of Fairfax Media and The Age photographers Jason South and Joe Armao, workshop attendees will learn how to gain the best results their landscape photography in interesting light conditions.
Topics covered at this workshop:
- Landscape photography
- Golden hour photography
- Night photography
What to bring:
- Shutter release cable – optional
- Bottled water
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Participants must be a current member of Clique. To join for FREE, visit cliquephotos.com.au.
- Please ensure you enter the correct name and email address at checkout.
- This event will run rain, hail or shine.
- Tickets are transferable but non-refundable. If you can no longer make the event, please contact us.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, and the advertised photographers or guests are unavailable, Clique will endeavour to substitute an alternative presenter. If a substitute presenter cannot be arranged, the event will be cancelled.
Clique Photo Club is proudly supported by Nikon, Adobe, Momento & PosterCandy. Clique have been running photography workshops and events for all skill levels since 2014. Our workshops are organised by Clique staff and are run by award-winning Fairfax Media photojournalists. Want to see photos from our past workshops and events? Visit cliquephotos.com.au/learn/event-photo-galleries.