Clique Photo Club
Theme: Rites and rituals.
Deadline: Monday, April 24, at noon AEST
Your April Challenge theme is "Rites and rituals".
A first birthday, school formal, wedding, or an early morning swim – your brief is to create an entry that documents a rite or ritual.
Rites and rituals can include coming of age moments such as losing a baby tooth, to religious holiday activities celebrated every year such as collecting eggs on Easter Sunday. April is busy with religious holidays and events, so remember to plan ahead.
You could also document everyday rituals that are more specific to an individual or group. This can include a morning run, a team huddle before a sports game, or reading the newspaper with a cup of coffee in the morning.
The winner of the April Challenge wins a Clique prize pack valued at more than $1500, including:
- Adobe: A 12-month subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.
- Momento Photo Books: A $100 voucher.
- PosterCandy: A custom poster.
- Tulloch Wines: A $100 bottle of wine.
- Fairfax Syndication: A framed 16×20 inch print of your winning photo or a photo from the Fairfax Syndication archive.
- Fairfax Photographic: A portfolio review by a Fairfax Media photographer from The Sydney Morning Herald or The Age.
- The Store by Fairfax: A $150 voucher
- Manfrotto: A compact tripod, essential camera backpack, and lens cleaning kit with a combined value of $330.
For more information and to enter, visit: cliquephotos.com.au/shoot/april-challenge.